0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is doctrine?
2. We are not commanded to study doctrine.
3. According to II Timothy 4:3&4, some Christians will not endure _______.
4. _______ the doctrine you know helps you to understand the doctrine you don’t know.
5. The Bible is God’s autobiography
6. God is a triune God. The prefix “tri” means what?
7. One of the ways the Holy Spirit helps us is that He gives us _______ according to Judges 3:10.
8. According to Romans 8:16, the Holy Spirit of God does not give us assurance regarding our salvation.
9. There are many names used in the Bible for the Holy Spirit. Which of the following is incorrect?
10. God the Holy Spirit is not a person according to John 15:26 and it would be disrespectful to treat Him as such.