0 of 40 questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Your Life is basically made up of a series of decisions or choices.
2. Your Life is basically made up of a series of decisions or choices.
3. In Proverbs 6:16, “These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:” God lists six things that He hates. What is at the top of God’s hate list?
4. Pride’s primary target is our decision making.
5. Wisdom is the ability to see life through the eyes of God.
6. Who is the provider or source of wisdom according to I Corinthians 1:30?
7. Which of the following is not one of the scriptural ways that wisdom is obtained?
8. The mind is the _______ of your decision making.
9. The natural mind is one that is possessed by the unsaved person.
10. The word carnal in Romans 8:7 means _______.
11. Counseling was not one of the ministries of Jesus Christ.
12. You should seek council from _______ people.
13. We should sometimes seek council to confirm that our decision is correct.
14. Realize there is a difference in seeking _______ and seeking the best advice.
15. Proper time given to decisions will bring rejoicing.
16. _______ will make some decisions.
17. Let decisions be like _______. Don’t pick them from the tree until they are red and ripe.
18. Does the decision _______ God? I Corinthians 10:31, “Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.”
19. Does the decision _______ the Holy Spirit?
20. Does the decision cause _______? Romans 14:13, “Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother’s way.”
21. Life is basically a series of _______.
22. What is the biggest decision you’ll ever make?
23. Who your Pastor will be is not such a big decision. You should pick a church based on whether there are fun things for your kids, lots of music and if it’s where your friends are.
24. A principle is a rule you have determined to follow. It is a code of conduct that you require of yourself. It’s a personal law you plan not to break.
25. Bible principles use _______ as your foundation and then determine our decisions.
26. During this lesson one major point was, “some helps for living by principles so your decisions are principled.” Which one of the following helps is correct?
27. You will shorten your life by deciding to not honor your father and mother.
28. You will shorten your life by deciding to not walk in the ways of the Lord.
29. You shorten your life by deciding to neglect the _______.
30. You will shorten your life by deciding to have _______ in it.
31. Life is a series of _______.
32. Chose the right God has _______ you to do.
33. Don’t do the right most mentioned in the Bible.
34. Chose the right that _______ the most people.
35. The children of Israel made right decisions even though their circumstances took them away from _______.
36. The children of Israel made the right decisions even though their circumstances found them in the _______.
37. The children of Israel made the right decisions even though in their circumstances they face the threat of losing their _______.
38. You must never be quick about decisions concerning employment.
39. Cash and fringe benefits are not the only basis on which you should make a decision whether or not an employment opportunity should be accepted.
40. You should research the _______ of a perspective place of employment before excepting a position.