0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. In Titus 2, God’s command to the “aged women” is referring to the ladies of the local church who are senior citizens.
2. God places the weight of discipleship on the shoulders of the men and women are to simply be a strong support to the men of God as they convert others to know Christ.
3. It is easier to reach a person’s mind than their heart.
4. Your mental knowledge alone is enough to reach someone’s heart.
5. You can be as honest and real with someone, as deep as they know your love for them reaches.
6. To be passionate, enthusiastic, committed in the pursuit of something is to be
7. A true friend will always:
8. Which of the following should you soften when trying to reach the hearts of others:
9. In order to have a powerful, holy influence on others, I must support:
10. When starting a relationship with someone that needs to be discipled or restored, you need to focus on:
11. You do not give babies steak to eat, the same as you do not teach standards before salvation to the new Christian.
12. Baptism is the first step we should teach after salvation, and then we should encourage our new convert to join the church.
13. You should give your personal opinion when teaching others about Biblical standards.
14. Pushy and unexplained, spiritual pressure often turns people off to the truths of the Bible.
15. You can blame your personality for your social misbehavior.
16. Who we are and what we do when no one is watching us is called our:
17. Who we are and what we do when everyone is watching us is called our:
18. The five major traits that compose our personality are:
19. What should be at the center of these five-character traits, mentioned above?
20. What two things often go hand in hand?